Thursday, September 21, 2017

DCD- Camper

Popping in with a post for the Die Cut Diva's and our Masculine Challenge.I mad this card for both of my parents as a thank you. They hosted some of our cub scouts for a camp out and we were able to watch the meteor shower, back in Aug. We've dub their property Camp Caldwell, it was a great weekend!


I used a die cut rectangle as my panel and added some distress inks to the background for my ground and sky. I stamped and die cut both the bear and lantern from kraft cardstock, then used copics to color them. The bears shirt and tent were stamped on a pattern paper and fussy cut. I stamped the tent directly on my background and then adhered the plaid tent directly on top. 


I added my panel to the card base and used pop dots to adhere the lantern and bear. Once they were in place I decided to hand draw a little sign for Camp Caldwell. Mom and dad seemed to both like the card. Hope you all will too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
MFT- diagonal stitch rectangles
Distress ink-
Hero Arts- 
Copics
Pattern paper
star sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment