Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Coffee Love tags

Just wanted to pop in and share some coffee themed tags I made for an event I'm attending this weekend! I can't wait for It's Planner Time. 


I used distress ink to make a watercolor background to die cut the hearts out of. Die cut some coffee cups to make the tags with and stamped some coffee beans on the bottom. Once the hearts were adhered on the cups I added some twine to finish them. I love the way they turned out!!! 

I will link this too Lawn Fawnatics blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Love you a Latte (bean) and twine
MFT Stamps- Blueprints tag builder 3 (heart) and Cool Cup
Distress inks- Ripe Persimmon, abandoned coral, dried marigold, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, and ground espresso

1 comment:

  1. Love these super fun tags! I'm sure they will be a hit at your event this weekend! I'm so happy you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete