Friday, August 8, 2014

July CCC

  Well it just dawned on me that I haven't posted my card yet for the July CCC!!! You can go here and see all the lovely cards that everyone made. This is a real fun challenge to be a part of because you get to send your card (based on the challenge) to someone else on the list and receive on too! If you would like to check it out and maybe join in check here
My card:

I decided to follow the sketch, color combo and fish theme from the challenge options. The colored card stock is from Recollection and the vellum ( front wave) is Martha Stewart, I used the EK success wave border punch on them. The shells and critter are from Lawn Fawn. I colored them in with Copics on Neenah Solar White card stock. Hello was die cut using Lawn Fawn as well, I then covered the letters with clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents. 

Thanks for coming by! 
Monica 

No comments:

Post a Comment