Saturday, September 6, 2014

Deck the Halls

Just a quick post today for a card that I made for the Festive Friday Challenge. I'm exhausted after spending the day hiking trail at Starved Rock State Park here in IL, if you live in the area had haven't been you should check it out! 
Anyway... the card challenge inspiration is:


With the photo in mind I couldn't help but use one of the Lawn Fawn newly released sets. The one I used is called Deck the Halls. I wanted to use it on a dark cardstock, but it was to dark for my pigment ink colors.


Hope everyone is have an enjoyable weekend. The weather here today was wonderful, so it was perfect for the hike. Thanks for stopping by!
Monica

2 comments:

  1. You've captured the inspiration beautifully! Love the shiny red berries and the chalkboard technique! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love this stamp set and you've done such a cute job with it! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete