Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teenage Frankie

 Hello again for the second time today! I told you I'd show the third card I'd made during the virtual craft session today. I will add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge, shown below.

I colored this big headed Frankie from MakeItCrafty and thought he turned out so cute. His bolts remind me of big head phones, so I thought he'd be perfect for my teenager.


I hope my teenager digs him as much as I do! 
I will also adding this to the Shopping our Stash blog for their Halloween theme this week.

 Thanks for stopping by or for stopping by again for some! :-) This will be the last for today!
Have a great day!
Monica


4 comments:

  1. hi Monica! super adorable card, fun image and your coloring is amazing! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Frankie image!! Love all the green, orange and purple together! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Frankie is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Halloween card, love the adorable image and pretty papers! Thanks for joining Shopping Our Stash and good luck to you, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete