Sunday, January 11, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello again everyone! 
Today's card is getting added to the Lawnscaping challenge:
Love the cool colors and snowy scenes... and I love snowflakes.


I was happy to make a card with snowflakes and the color blue! Two of my favorite things. ;-) Here is what I came up with...

Thanks for stopping by.
Monica

Supplies:
Close to my Heart- Sentiment and the larger snowflakes
Lawn Fawn- Smaller snowflakes
Distress Ink- Tumbled Ink
Recollections- cardstock, silver embossing powder, gems
Martha Stewart- vellum


7 comments:

  1. Hi Monica, thanks for dropping by at my blog for the LawnScaping Challenge card. You know, I think vellum is a wonderful material to use, I like how you layer over your card...it really does feel very wintery! :)
    Ren
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty! The vellum with the silver is just perfect - it screams winter! Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the background, and the snowflakes are awesome! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! I love the ombre effect and silver sentiment!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete