Friday, May 15, 2015

Birthday balloons

Happy Friday everyone! Well it is for me as this is the start of a 3 day weekend for me!!! ;-) I thought I'd stop in with a quick post to share a card I made with two challenges in mind. Even though I'm a little late on getting the card done for the watercolor challenge at Lawnscaping I still wanted to do it. The other challenge is CASology.


Here is what I came up with...


I stamped and watercolored the balloons on watercolor paper. Stamped the sentiment and music notes, then decided to add some color to the notes as well. Found some washi that coordinated with my balloons and adhered all to a card!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Admit One (balloons), Hats Off to You (sentiment) and Feathered Friends (music notes)
Ranger- Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves and Ripe Persimmon distress markers, watercolor cardstock
MFT- Black Licorice hybrid ink

No comments:

Post a Comment