Saturday, November 21, 2015

Keep Cozy

Today's card is for our challenge over at Die Cut Diva's and it uses an argyle patter on it. What's more warm and cozy than a warm sweater?!  I love the stamp set I used to day it's great for backgounds any time of the year. I am also linking this to the Lawnscaping Challenge


I started off by stamping the stitched diamonds in dark gray and then the diamond patterns in two shades of blue. I added the die cut stitching above, below and in the middle of my stamping. Heat embossed my sentiment and a wood veneer snowflake in silver, then decided I wanted my stitching to be silver too. I layered my panel onto navy card stock. I finished it off by adhering a stitched snowflake with the embossed snowflake to the card.

Here is a closer look...  

Thanks for stopping by, we can't wait to see all your warm and cozy creations!
Monica 

Lawnscaping Challenge: 

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Argyle Backdrops, Stitched snowflakes and Stitched borders
Memento- Teal Zeal, Nautical Blue and Tuxedo Black
Versa Mark
Recollections- cardstock and silver embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. Such a classic CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete