Sunday, December 27, 2015

Jingle gift card holders

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas with family and friends!!! I know everyone is probably tired of seeing Christmas projects and cards but I have one more to share. I had a couple of gifts cards to give to some friends, so I made these little gift card holders.


I started with a treat bag, a doily and die cut circle with my sentiment stamped on it.I folded the bag (#1) and adhered it to the front (#2) and to cover the seam it made I then wrapped a peice of cardstock around it (#3). I did add a little adhesive behind the red band to help it stay in place.


Once the bag was done I adhered my circle and doily to the front. Used a glue dot to attach the bow with the bells tied on. Cut a panel to size for the insert. The gift card fits just behind the sentiment panel.


I love how these turned out. I think they are cute and were fun and easy to make. Guess I have a new favorite way to give a gift card! 


If you are in need of any new Christmas release items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Monica15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are onTwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Supplies:
Misc- treat bags, doily, cardstock, twine and bells

No comments:

Post a Comment