Sunday, January 31, 2016

Love you...

It's the last day of the month and that means it's time to end our January challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's blog. Our sponsor this month as been One Happy Cut!
cart
We love and appreciate having them as a sponsor!!! There were tons of wonderful projects, good luck to each and every one! 

For my last card I decided to use something new on my card. The sentiment is from a new set and the other images are tattoos! I started by die cutting my top panel and stamping the sentiment, then decided to add some pattern paper to add more of the color.

Before adding the panel to the cardbase, I wanted to add the two little chains to "hang" the panel from. I added a little more of the chain and the heart charm to the panel next to the sentiment. To add the tattoos to paper is much the same as putting them on skin. You just have to be a little more careful with the amount of water and try not to get much on the cardstock. I used a paint brush to focus the water to the areas needed. 


I thought this was a fun and new way to use tattoos, with three boys in the house I do tend to have a stock pile of them from birthdays and parties at school. Maybe I'll use some for invitations or thank you cards! 

Don't forget to visit the Diva blog tomorrow for our February challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Recollections- 110lb cardstock, sentiment
Memento- Love Letter Luxe ink
Misc- tattoo, pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment