Sunday, July 31, 2016

Glittered Sunflowers

Today I'm sharing the last card for the Diva's make it glitter challenge this month. I just want to say thanks to our wonderful sponsors Bugaboo stamps and Dies R Us.

I decided to use Lawn Fawn products that can found at DieRUs to say thanks!


I used an old wink of stella that I've refilled with water to water color my stamped images with distress markers. I stamped an extra flower on a separate sheet of watercolor paper to color and die cut. Adhered my watercolor panel and pattern paper to my card base, before adding my die cut sunflower.

Here is a closer look at my popped up flower and the shimmery watercolor! Just love all the shimmer!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Our Friendship Grows stamps and Dies
Wink of Stella
Distress Markers
watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment