Here is my second card for our Christmas in July challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's. Today's card was pretty quick to put together and could be a good one to mass produce if needed for Christmas cards.
- Stamped sentiment and die cut panel
- Stamped and die cut branches
- Die cut patterned layer
- Adhered stamped panel with foam adhesive to the paper layer before adding to card base
- Placed branches to top panel and added a twine bow
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Peace and Joy (Hero Arts)
- Holly Pine Branch stamps and dies (Hero Arts)
- Inside out Diagonal stitched rectangle stax (MFT)
- pattern paper