Saturday, October 21, 2017

Creepy

I'm here today with another card for the October moodboard challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's blog. Our wonderful sponsor is Bugaboo.



To start my card I printed the image off and lightly colored the back ground with distress inks. then used some copics to give the images some color. Instead of cutting the image I tore the edges for a distressed look and added more distress ink around the edges.



I ran my pattern paper through my the machine with a die from Tim Holtz and backed with some cardstock before adhering it to the cardbase. Then I adhered the image panel and my die cut letters. For some finishing touches I added some black enamel dots and wink of stella for a touch of sparkle. 


Thanks for stopping by and have great day!
Monica




Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment