Wednesday, February 14, 2018

counterfeit kit- je t'aime




Here is my project for the challenge over at CKC Love of Paris. To go along with the theme I was inspired to use my Joy Clair Love Languages stamp.
No automatic alt text available.
 I used je t'aime which is French for I love you and picture of me and my husband at a friends wedding.


A few close ups at the details and embellishments...


Hope you join us at the blog or on facebook and play along with the challenge with your kits for Feb!


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Monica


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout and the stamp really is perfect for this. Sweet font too. I really like how you've mixed in those lovely pastel and softer colours and then given it all some definition with the black here and there. I also love the tiny hearts and enamel dots tucked in there. Really lovely layout Monica. So happy to have you with us this month :-)

    ReplyDelete