Tuesday, May 15, 2018

ATSM #292- make your mark 5/12



I was looking through my stamps for a project the other day and came a across the set with these cute little guys. While looking at it I realized I've never used it! I know it's a shame, but I have a few sets that are like that. They've been sitting in my stash because I had to have them, but haven't gotten around to using them. I know I'm not the only one. ;-) 

Well since they were in my hand, I thought no time like the present to put them to use. I know it's not even summer yet and I made a halloween card... (even my youngest asked why), but when an idea strikes you go with it! 


Using a die from MFT I measured where my images should go before stamping them. Colored the images and their backgrounds with copics. For the sentiment window I decided to add coordinating colors by stamping smaller sentiments in the colors of the squares above.


Finished the card by add hearing the panel to the cardbase and adding stitching to the window borders.

Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks CAS challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 

Monica



Supplies:
Stamps - Close To My Heart
MFT- hybrid black ink and die
Copics
Memento dew drop inks
Black gel pen
Recollections- black and white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment