Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sky is the limit with Joy Clair

Today I'm posting over at the Joy Clair blog! Using the new set Sky's the Limit with some inks from Imagine crafts.



I decided to share a image of my attempt to stamp on a cork coaster, using VersaFine Clair inks from Imagine Crafts. So far so good, I need to see how it stands up with a sweaty glass on it, but I like the way it looks and the ink stamped well on the cork!



Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment or follow me for blog updates! Don't forget to stop by the Joy Clair blog for details! Have a great day!!!

Monica


Supplies:
Joy Clair- Life's a breeze, Inspirational Arrows
VersaFine- Onyx Black
VersaFine Clair- Green Oasis, Morning Mist, Warm Breeze
Copics
Cardstock- Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment