Thursday, August 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Herd with Joy Clair



Today is a special day for Joy Clair as we are celebrating the stores anniversary! Today is the Anniversary blog hop and we have special guests and prizes to celebrate. As well as a birthday sale over at  the Joy Clair store... 30% off starting today until the end of the month!  Just use the code BDAY-30 when you check out!

For my card I used the set barn party to create a little party with my critters. 

I wanted to fit as many of the animals as I could and the best way was to stack them! I carefully stamped them on top of each other, then I stamped the barn and added the banner and gift in the openings. It wouldn't be a party with out hats so I gave a few of the critters hats to show the party spirit! Once all of the images were stamped I colored them in and added some other scenery with copics to complete the card, then adhered the panel to my card.


I added another sentiment and some more banners to the inside of the card coloring them to match the banner on the front. Your next stop along the hop is the Jenny Fruchey, but below is the hop list if you missed any along the way. Be sure to check out what everyone created for today's anniversary blog hop, they are all awesome! 
You are here >>>Monica Maier<<<

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment or follow me for blog updates! Don't forget to stop by the Joy Clair store and use code BDAY-30 for 30% off your purchase. Have a great day!

Monica


Supplies:
Joy Clair- Barn Party
        Image may contain: text
Copic Markers
MFT- Licorice hybrid ink

17 comments:

  1. Just adorable and fantastic coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love how you stacked the animals on top of each other. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring of these too cute critters!
    Fabulous scene, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! The stacked animals made me smile before I even started to read your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my--how cute. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable scene! love your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the stack of animals - I have not tried this yet and your card is laid out lovely - TFS your beautiful art work! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest bunch of critters on this adorable card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so fun and makes me smile. Love your pep squad all piled up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun card! Love the stack of adorable critters. Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stacked animals are cute. Lovely CAS second card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to smile when I saw this card.
    It is so cute. Love the stack of
    animals. Have to put this set
    on my list. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, that is one cool pile of animals. Love it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Loving your stack of farm animals! Your coloring and shading is so amazing! Especially the barn WOW Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete