Saturday, October 6, 2018

My messy crafty space

Good morning crafty friends, today we... myself and my Joy Clair teammates are sharing many posts for World Card Making Day! This is always a fun day with so much creativity shared in our crafty community... Love it! I don't always get to play along (at least not as much as I'd like), because it almost always falls on the Saturday we plan my middle sons birthday parties. 

We are starting off the day by sharing our crafty spaces. I've never shared my space on my blog before... and to be honest I'm a little embarrassed with the state it's in currently. The following picture shows my desk area. I was excited to have a so much natural in my crafty space when we moved. I had a small corner in the family room of our old house.
  

We have recently started moving some things around in my space, primarily because my husband wanted a fish tank and a friend offered us his 125 gallon tank!!! It will be awesome once it's done. Until it's done this is all I'll currently share. Everything else is shoved in a corner and on shelves! ;-) 

Hope you have a great day and have fun being creative today! 

Monica

1 comment:

  1. I think your space is great! I love the views of nature all around your windows. So relaxing, and I'm sure it helps bring in some nature inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete