Monday, February 18, 2019

Chalk couture projects

So I've started a new adventure recently with a company called Chalk Courture! I shared my first project with the Merry Little Christmas challenge here. I'm loving the product as they make decorating so easy and fun! I'm going to share a few images of some more of the projects I've done since I've started! 


The transfer used in this picture was part of a kit,a friend had a party where those that attended used the kit and got to try Chalk Couture for the first time. The kit used a little hexagon shaped board as a designer I didn't get the board, so I used an adorable heart shaped board from Target.


This Aiden board is one that I got in my starter kit, it's reusable and magnetic! How about that truck? I absolutely adore it! Its the vintage truck transfer and has 4 add on transfers to coordinate with the seasons. For this one I used theSpring add on, it has items to help add decor to make the truck springy!


My last sample for today is a wooden surface that I picked up from Tuesday Morning and I used the Ardently admire and love transfer with it. 

A few important things I would like to point out...
1. The transfers are reusable 8-12 times
2. The medium- Chalk Paste can be used on and cleaned off of nonporous surfaces
3. The medium- Couture ink can used and needs to be heat set to become permanent 


I used the paste on the projects I shared today, but have used ink as well. I will share those another day. I have some live videos and more projects on Facebook if you're interested, you can find me @Chalkymonkey on facebook! I also have my Chalk Couture Pinterest board or you can see my first and so far only vid on YouTube, hoping to get more done and better with them as time goes by! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment