Monday, October 21, 2019

OCT SID- Thankful For You

Welcome to my post for Stick It Down's October card sketch. Head over to the blog to the DT's work for the card and both scrapbook sketches!


Here is my card for the sketch this month! I didn't change much for my take on the sketch this month, I know I wanted to make it a fall theme and thought the rings on the card reminded me of a wreath. I stamped various leaves in a large circle pattern using a few colors of ink on each one. I then stamped the leaves outlines and the sentiment. I used my sentiment towards the bottom corner instead of the top corner. To finish the card I added some sequins for a little sparkle on my "wreath".


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your creations over at the Stick it Down blog! Have a great day!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment