Monday, November 4, 2019

NOV SID- Thanks

Hello and welcome the Stick it Down Nov Sketch!!!

I loved the ink drip look on the Sketch this month and new I wanted to use a set I got from Hero Arts a year or two ago. I thought it was perfect for the sketch and this time of year! Since the stamp set is a layered set I started by stamping the more solid letters using distress oxide inks and then spritzed them with water, letting the water help the color drip down. Once it was dry I took the outlined layer of the letters and stamped in a dark brown... as well as the smaller parts sentiments. I then trimmed my sentiment panel and adhered it to my card base. Love the look and the Thanks take the stage on my card so to speak. ;-)


Hope you play along with us this month and every month over at SID, we have 3 new sketches every month... 2 for scrappers and 1 for cardmakers! I can't wait to see you take on the sketches this month. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment