Saturday, September 5, 2020

Hello (FMS451)

 Hello! It's been a little bit since I've just played with a challenge other then my design teams! I was apparently double struck this weekend with some motivation and inspiration. First inspiration came from this weeks Freshly Made Sketchs sketch FMS451 

And the other half of my inspiration came from a friends color challenge on facebook, the colors were Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss. Here is what I came up with...


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!
Monica



2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use these triangles! Your pretty card makes me want to get out that plaid background stamp again. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use both challenges! Love how you stamped those images on the triangles. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete