Monday, April 19, 2021

APR SID challenge

 Hello everyone and welcome to my post for Stick It Downs April card sketch challenge! I decided add a little extra challenge for myself and not use any stamps. Which pains me to do, I pay for them and should use them... right?! ;-) Here is this months sketch...


For my card I used one of the many paper packs in stash. I have tons and haven't been using them very often, but keep buying them because they are so cute... anyone else have that problem? Anywho... I found a pack that had some cut aparts that would work for a main image with a little sentiment. Cut up all the layers needed using all patterns from the pack. Once all the layers are the card base I added some twine and a bow as well as some gem embellishments for a little sparkle. 



Hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! Love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica




No comments:

Post a Comment