Monday, December 20, 2021

SID Dec- peppermint kisses

 Hello everyone and welcome to the last card sketch for Stick it Down in 2021! I can't believe it's this time of year again, so much has happened and I feel like the year has just flown by. Here is the card December card sketch.


I didn't change anything from the sketch really, but had fun playing with the Frosted Gingerbread bundle from Stampin' up! The dies alone to make your own layered die cute gingerbread cookies and peppermint candies is to stinkin' cute, that's what I did for my decorative elements on my card. I die cut all the elements and added brown ink to my craft star to make it look a little more like gingerbread. Glued on the icing and a little red bling for fun. Peppermints were done the same way, I just love how they turned out!





Hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! Love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment