Monday, February 21, 2022

Feb SID - Nuts about you

 Hello and welcome to Stick It downs February card sketch! Hope you are inspired by the sketch or one of my fellow design team members and join us!


For my card I didn't stray from the sketch, but did make it a standard A2 size, since I was mailing it to my in laws for Valentine's day. The panel was a watercolor image I had in my stash, that I colored with watercolors and a few metallic watercolors for a little shimmer. I layered the watercolor panel on some brown cardstock for a little pop of brown, before adding it to the card base with some pattern paper. Sprinkled on some sequins and gems to finish it.


Here is another picture so show the metallic watercolor areas a little better. 


Hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! Love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment