Monday, March 20, 2023

Mar SID- Flying by to say...

Hello and welcome to my post for Stick It Down's March card Sketch.  


I decided I wanted to use some scraps from my scrap bin for my card. I found the hot air balloon paper and thought it was a perfect compliment to the Hero Arts set I picked up from a local store recently. I adhered the pattern papers to my card base. Using some Catherin Pooler inks to coordinate I stamped a hot air balloon, clouds and my sentiment to a panel of white cardstock to add as my top layer. Added a few sequins and gems to finish it off. 


Using pattern paper helps to make a quick card and I just love the colors together!

Hope to see you over at Stick It Down with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! Love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment