Wednesday, September 6, 2023

SEP SID- Raise a glass

Hello all and welcome to September! Fall is on the way and I can't wait. Here is our sketch for September Stick It Down challenge. 



I kept pretty true to the sketch this month and fun creating the background with some distress oxide and die cut for interest. I asked a friend of mine what kind of card she wanted for her birthday... she said some with drinks or maybe tropical theme. I decided to blend them and she loved it! The drinks do have some glossy accent on them to make them look more like glass and I love the look of the little beads on the foam. I added them on some vellum before putting them on the card. 


Here is a closer look at the details on the beer glasses. 


Hope to see you over on the new Facebook group with your card based on the card sketch or one of our scrapbook layouts! If you aren't a member yet please see the post here for the link. We all love to see how you use the sketches. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment