Friday, March 7, 2014

Challenge #31

  For the most recent friendly challenge we were to make a card containing 4 squares and at least 1 butterfly. I had many ideas going through my head, most of which including a butterfly on or die cut from each of the four squares. I though that that maybe the idea of the majority of us so I decided to keep thinking. As I was going through my stamps looking for butterflies I came a across a Hero Arts background stamp with butterflies on it and decided it was perfect! I love this back ground image it's so pretty!!! I thought I'd try the "spotlight technique" that I've seen a few ladies on YouTube do, but turned the circles into squares. Here is what I came up with...



Supplies:
Ink: Gray flannel (CTMH), Squeezed Lemonade and Lipstick (Ranger) and Black (Momento)
Stamp: Antique Writing ( Hero Arts)
Cardstock: White/ Cotton Candy (CTMH) and Gray (recollections)
Embellishments: Stickles and enamel dots


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: