Friday, March 28, 2014

  I'm a little behind on updating the blog post once again! Opps, but then things have been a little busy around here with my youngest turning 5, then the boys all sharing their germs (sad face) and finally spring break.

  The next challenge in my friendly little group started today and it is to make an Easter theme card. The last challenge was decided on PI day (3/14) so we all were to do a pi/pie card. Here is what I came up with...


I made the invites for 5 year olds birthday....


His birthday card...


A birthday card for my Great Grandma...


And last but not least my mom's birthday card. (She already has it so it's safe to post)


I've already finished my card for our current challenge, but since I've decided to add all these cards to this post I'll wait to add the Easter theme. Besides maybe I'll make a few more Easter cards to add to the next post! Trying to make this a quick post so if you have any questions about products used let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment