Sunday, August 21, 2016

Island time

Hello everybody, hope every one is surviving the back to school excitement! I'm ready for a mom-cation, now that the boys are back to school!!! I would love to go to a Greek island, but since that's not happening anytime soon I'll just have to pretend. 

I got Persephone from Simply B Stamps our wonderful sponsor over at Die Cut Diva's this month and I just love her.


I colored her with colored pencils and paired with some beach themed paper I have in my stash. I used an embossing folder on the backdrop and added some distress ink to highlight the texture.

Don't forget to join us for our summer vacation challenge by visiting here. Thanks for stopping by as always and have a great day!!!

Monica 


Supplies:
Simply B Stamps- Persephone
KaiserCraft - Arrows embossing folder
Prisma color pencils
Misc- distress ink, pattern paper and cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment