Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Skull Castle

Today's card is a summery card for our challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's. Our sponsor this month is Simply B, she has so many cute ones be sure to check them out!

I was sent this fun image to use for our summer vacation theme. I love this image of a young frankie make a skull shaped sand castle! After I printed out Jude I colored him with copics and added some shimmer to the sand, before die cutting. I adhered the colored panel and adhered it to the top of my card.


Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
MFT- diagonal stitch dies
Hero Arts- Color layering Pineapple (sentiment)
 ***If you follow the link to a2z Scrapbooking use code Monica15 to get 15% off of your order!***
Spectrum Noir glitter markers, cardstock, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment