Friday, September 30, 2016

Best Witches

Today is the last day of September as well as the last day of the challenge over at the Die Cut Diva's. I decided to do a Halloween card to finish our Fall and Fall holidays theme. Thanks to the Frantic Stamper for being our wonderful sponsor this month!


I started by stamping the images and sentiment directly on the card to figure out my placement. Then I stamped three more on a scrap piece of cardstock, colored them with copics and then die cut them. I adhered them with foam tape to pop them off the card. I then added a strip of washi tape on either side for a little border and added wink of stella for some sparkle! 


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Spooktacular stamps and dies 
Copics, washi tape, wink of stella and cardstock

1 comment: