Tuesday, March 21, 2017

DCD- What's up pup?

Hello crafty friends, I'm posting today to share another card for the Die Cut Diva's. Our theme is the Love of Animals/Pets and  Di's Digi Stamps is our sponsor.

Di's Digi Downloads

The prize is $12 voucher to Di's Digi Stamps shop.


I started by stamping my image and sentiment before watercoloring the image. I die cut my watercolor panel and a cloud before adhering my panel to the cardbase. I popped the die cut cloud on some foam tape and added some glitter scattered for a little sparkle.



Love the look on the pup's face, he's so excited floating in the sky! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

 Supplies:
Art Impression- His & Hers Flying HIgh
Little B- Travel Dies
Artist Loft- Watercolor Brush markers 
Watercolor paper, glitter

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Monica, he definitely looks like a happy pup to be high in the air...

    ReplyDelete