Saturday, March 25, 2017

Taco Truck Thanks

I just wanted to pop up with a card that I made for the CAS-ual Fridays no dies allowed challenge. I'm trying to make more of an effort to play with more challenges. 



I stamped my images (the truck and tacos) and did some simple coloring with my copics. Stamped the sentiment, then added some Nuvo Drop on the windows and hubcaps.


I then stamped the inside of my card with some more tacos and another sentiment. (I love the fun sentiment!) Made for quick card with no die cutting and some simple coloring.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Stamps- Stampin' Up (celebration set)
Copics- Y32, YR23, G16, E18, R39, G40, YG61, W9, W7, W5, W3, W00 and BG70
Nuvo Drops - Clear
Glitter Pen- Yellow

1 comment:

  1. I love it! So cute and creative. Love that you decorated the inside too.

    ReplyDelete