Saturday, April 1, 2017

A2Z- Congratulations

Hello and happy April Fool's Day! Not only is today the first of the month, it's my son's birthday. My mom thought I maybe I had been joking when I called to tell her he was on his way. Had I thought about it, I would have told her we were surprised with twins.... But I wasn't much in the joking mood. ;-) Can't believe he's going to be 16!!! Where did the time go...

Over at A2Z our theme is about getting to know you- Use your favorite Hero Art items. I chose to use my favorite two embossing powders ( I couldn't chose 1) and since we have a lot of pregnant ladies at church this year, I did  a baby themed card.


I first stamped and heat embossed my sentiment on some watercolor cardstock. Then I followed the same step for the baby feet up the side of the panel. Once the heat embossing was done I watercolored the panel and ran a cardstock panel through my Big Kick with an embossing folder, while it dried. 

I adhered the layers on the cardbase with the top layer being adhered with foam tape.



If you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Monica15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Supplies:
               Many Everyday messages - CL954
               White Satin Powder- PW118
               Black Sparkle- PW120
               Snow Layering Paper- PS610
MISC- Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Kuretake Gansai Tambi #50, and watercolor paper 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby card Monica!! I love how you used the baby's feet stamp from the set.

    ReplyDelete