Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ATSM - #276 anything goes




Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Anything Goes challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. I used a Stampin' up mini kit I received from Julie, to make an eclipse card. Love the impact you get with this style and it's so easy to do.


In the mini kit I received the letters and cardstock were pre-cut, so all I had to do was pick a stamp set and grab coordinating inks. To stamp the main panel I temporarily adhered the panel and letters to a piece of scrap paper. After stamping, I adhered the the white layer to the purple and tied some twine around it before adding the layers to the cardbase. I adhered the letters last using dimensionals and making sure they were slightly of center, so the layer peeks through just a bit.

Don't forget to pop over to Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge blog to play along with our Anything Goes Challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Monica

Supplies: (all products are Stampin' Up and are linked to my demonstrates page)


No comments:

Post a Comment