Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Joy Clair blog hop- New baby


Today the new release from Joy Clair is out and I am here to share the new set called New Baby. This set is so cute (I love the onsie) and came at a great time! There a few ladies I know expecting in a few months, so this set will get used! 


I started by trimming down some cardstock to fit my 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base. Using my score board I scored lines at a diagonal an inch apart. Turned the panel and repeat the scoring to create a blanket look. After the scoring was done I stamped the hearts in the diamonds and adhered the panel to the card base.


For the onsie I stamped it on some pattern paper, used some copics to darken some areas for depth and fussy cut the image. I then stamped my sentiment on scrap cardstock and trimmed it down, before layering it with a scrap of the pattern paper. 


I used foam tape to adhere the onsie and sentiment strip to the front of the card. Stamped some more hearts and another sentiment to inside the card before calling it done. Then I made a coordinating envelope by stamping the onsie on the front.


I'm so excited to be apart of the blog hop and team! Make sure to check out what my teammates have made to share the release with you! Here is another look at the set New Baby...



Let's start the fun with the creativity and remember that we always have prizes for our readers and visitors that comment HERE in our corporate blog and in ALL the designer blogs during the hop.

JC_GIFTCARDS

Just leave your comments and tell us which is your favorite stamp set!
Here is the complete list of the Everyday Blog Hop:
You are here---Monica Maier 

Have fun and get inspired!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
Monica





29 comments:

  1. Darling card you have made with this set. My favorite is Call on the Lord though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card! Love the details you added!
    Get Well Wishes is my favorite... love those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise- I agree the kitties are adorable!

      Delete
  3. Love that little outfit and the paper you used, plus the coloring, scoring and hearts, really adds to much! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, your baby card is super adorable.
    Love how you created that embossed background with paper embossing.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I like the background you created.
    Get Well Wishes is my favorite set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, the kitties are adorable in Get Well Wishes!

      Delete
  6. LOVE that sweet paper pieced onsie and darling baby card! My favorite set is Best Buds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, love the critters in Best Buds they are too cute!

      Delete
  7. Such an adorable card! I love the quilted background, perfect for a baby card! My favorite new stamp set is Get Well Wishes. It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Break Every Chain is my Fave! There is Power in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card!!! Love the onesie!

    My favorite set is Chain Breaker! It so speaks to my heart and story!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Monica! So happy to have your join the JC family. I look forward to seeing some more beautiful projects from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnna, I'm so excited to be apart of the team!

      Delete
  11. I love the way you did those tiles for the cute onesie!
    I love the Get Well Wishes set... those two cats hanging in there make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable baby card! I really like Best Buds, Gnome is where the heart is, and Call on the Lord from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you cut the onside from patterned paper! My favorite of the new releases is Best Buds, very closely followed by Get Well Wishes. Great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You card is truly adorable !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! Lovely card. I love every single detail.
    Chain Breaker is my favorite set. It means a lot to me.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, such a sweet baby card and love this hop! Loved your paper piecing onsie! Am your newest follower on your blog and Google.

    ReplyDelete