Monday, March 12, 2018

joy clair- Gift card holder

No automatic alt text available.

 I'm stopping in with a peek at my post today over at the Joy Clair blog and this month we are joining forces with My Sweet Petunia. I used the new set Praise the Lord and an older set Happy Sentiments to create some birthday themed gift card holders for my first project.Head on over to the blog to see the details! 


I also made card using Scriptures of Love with some distress inks to create a multicolored sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and hae a great day!

Monica


Supplies:
Illustrated faith- pattern paper
Inks- VersaFine, Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral and Peacock Feathers
Stampin' up- ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Love your gift card holders and the pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic gift cards, what lovely gifts for the teachers. Beautiful card, love the colors of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the striped paper on your gift card holders and the colorful sentiment and heart background on the card.

    ReplyDelete