Tuesday, April 3, 2018

ATSM #286- anything goes



For the Anything goes challenge I used some recent Stampin' Up items that I recently got. I started by stamping my flower image on the panel. Then stamped and embossed a lacy image from the set (it's hard to see) on the panel, before coloring the image. I embossed first so that colors would help show the texture. To color the image I used some markers on a stamp block and added the color with a watercolor brush, since I was looking for a muted color pallet.


Added some tone on tone stamping on the cardbase for some visual texture. Stamped and punched the sentiment, adhereing peices of a doily under it for a mat, before popping it up on the card with some foam adhesive. To finish the card I tied a little bow and glued it to the stems of the flowers.


Don't forget to stop by the blog and play with this weeks CAS challenge, I can't wait to see what you share with us. Thanks as always for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and follow the blog for updates with new posts! 
Monica

Supplies- (all supplies Stampin' Up unless listed otherwise)
Southern Seranade
Cardstock- Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink- Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, and Early Expresso
Twine- Old Olive
Embossing powder Clear
Delicate White Doilies

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful floral card monica and happy to follow you

    ReplyDelete