Thursday, June 26, 2014

Monster Hugs

This card I made today is getting linked up with Create a Smile stamps. They are a very new stamp company and looking for a guest DT member for their very first release! How exciting is that!!! They have released a few free digi images on their facebook page. You can check them out here

So on to my card. I love this little monster that Christine drew, she's got talent! Since he's a digi, I enlarged him a little and fussy cut 2. After coloring, adding the sentiment and putting glossy accents on his eyes and teeth, I glued his hair and just a bit under the hairline. So that he is a top folding card about 3 1/2 inches tall. 



I can't wait to see what else she comes up with and I'm super excited about the first release. Best of luck to you and your company, Christine! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Monica


8 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh how clever to make a card with this monster great, great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this os my favorite colour cobo anyway - but turning him into a shaped card makes it even beter. And i Love how he's holding the sentiment - genius!
    Thanks for playing along at our Guest-Challenge at CAS Stamps!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mine too! Glad you like him, I think he's an adorable monster you created!

      Delete