Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello card

 The card I'm posting now will be good to add to two different challenges. The first one is Simon Says Monday challenge, this weeks theme is I should really use this more. With that in mind I decided to pull out my Perfect Pearls. I don't use them often enough and I love the color and shimmer they leave behind. I used heirloom gold and cappuccino Perfect pearls on the wood grain for the tag.

 The other challenge this will work for is CASology, the cue wood on their blog is Wood. So in addition to the wood grain tag, I've also used a wood veneer bicycle that I received in a card kit awhile back. I finished off the card with some pearls and gems scattering out of the basket for fun and called it a day.



Thanks for visiting, Have a great day!
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is fantastic and I am absolutely in love with how you added bling to the wood grain! I would've never thought of that in a million years, but the effect is so stunning! This is definitely the most creative use of Perfect Pearls that I've ever seen. The whole tag is a really neat combo of elegance and rustic nature. The bike and patterned paper you used are just perfect and I adore all the other little pearls and gems you added. I also love the bit of twine/ribbon at the top of the tag. This card is completely original and unique, so thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, this has some great wood incorporated into your card...the tag is beautiful and that woodgrain bike is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shine on the woodgrain and that wooden bike is adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete