Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Birthday flowers

  Just a quick little post to share a card I made. I recently bought a cheap set of watercolors from Michaels to play with, didn't want to get an expensive set since I'm not sure how much I'll use them. I still like water coloring with my distress markers a little better, but it was fun and I think the card turned out great. I will add this to the Simon Says Stamp Challange.
I used Tim Holtz water color paper and heat embossed my flowers and sentiment. Used the new set of water colors to color the flowers and back ground. Once it was all dry I used some clear rock candy stickles to add some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone is having a great week.
Monica

2 comments:

  1. hi Monica! this is gorgeous, I so luv the glittery flowers...WOW! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sunflower card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete