Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!

This card was made for my friend/neighbors son. He turned 7, though all the animals celebrating would be perfect. I used some glossy accents on the  balloon, the animals noses and the alligator. He just had to have shiny and wet skin! I will be adding the card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. I had so many ideas for this challenge that I wanted to try, but feel I'm starting to run out of time. Especially since I need to get busy if I plan to join in the CCC this month.

The challenge was "Let's be clear" and this is my card...

If any one is interested the image I used is part of a set from Close to My Heart, item number D1597. If you haven't heard of Close to My Heart, feel free to use this link to visit my friends site and look around.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Monica

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Monica :-) the critters from down under are adorable and I love the glossy skin and balloon :) perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. please consider turning off verification to make it easier for us to leave comments xx thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps, thought I had thanks! I will go see to it.

      Delete