Saturday, July 5, 2014

White/silver Snowflake card

 My house is really quite tonight with the husband out for the night and the boys visiting the grandparents this week. So I had time to work on a card when I got off of work today! There where a couple of challenges this week that worked for this card so I will link it to the following 3 challenges. 


and 

Here is my card:


I was having issues with my lighting so unfortunately it isn't the best picture. I used some dies from Memory Box and Simon Says Stamp. The paper is Neena solar white and silver glitter paper from Recollections. I love how the shimmer peeks out through the spaces on the snowflakes. 
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time...

Monica

6 comments:

  1. Monica, such a pretty, shimmery card! I love those snowflake dies and the silver glitter paper paired together. What a great take on the "FLOAT" cue this week...thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sparkles on your perfect CAS card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and I love the shimmery effect on the snowflakes, it looks really Christmassy! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love those lovely, delicate snowflakes and great job combining challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful snowflakes, Monica! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your glittery snowflakes are gorgeous, Monica! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete