Friday, July 18, 2014

Merry Monday #117

 I've made a card for the Merry Monday blog challenge. They are good at getting my Christmas card mojo going! the card I made for this challenge is pretty clean and simple. The challenge this week on the blog is...

Here is my card with the challenge in mind...

The stamps set used was from Close to my Heart and I stamped them using Memento Luxe inks. The card stock and sequins were items from my stash. 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Very nice; simple and elegant! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holly - and yours are so cute. The sequins make great berries. Will be giving that a try this year,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful CAS card, Monica! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete