Sunday, July 13, 2014

Just another quick post to show another card that I'm adding to the Lawnscaping challenge. I do love the color combo, it's a good one for summer.

Love the sunflowers and matching dies from the "Our friendship grows" set. They are great for coloring and let me be honest here, that is something I've never grown out of! Some days it's difficult for me to pass up new cute coloring book. ;-) Any one else have that problem, or is it just me?


This is the last post for today promise! I need to go to bed anyway so I can rest up for my 5 am shift tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!!!
Monica

4 comments:

  1. Those sunflowers look so real! FANTASTIC!!! I love this! Thanks for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers and this one is so stunning! awesome job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shading!! wow! love those sunflowers - they're fantastic!! and what a sweet sweet sentiment!! thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Those flowers are perfect for the color challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete