Friday, July 25, 2014

Lawnscaping #86

  I'm stopping by with a post for the Lawnscaping challenge blog. They are always fun to play with, and I love Lawn Fawn so it isn't a stretch for me to play along. Lawn Fawn has been showing all there new goodies for their new release, I've been drooling over it as usual! :-) You can check out their releases here. So on to the card...




I will also add this to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog. When I think of mid-summer I tend to think how nice it would be to be on a beach! Don't get to do that in IL. ;-)

I used Life is Good stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. I watercolored my background with Distress Inks onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper. Thanks for stopping by! 

Monica

I was picked as an honorable Gnome for the Lawnscaping watercolor challenge!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun beachy card! Love the sunset with the hammock between the palm trees! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with this one! It reminds me of a silhouette card I once did with the giraffe from Critters on the Savanna. It's such a stunning look! Love this. Works perfect for a beachy scene as well. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I want to go lounge there right now!!! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete