Saturday, August 15, 2015

Thanksgiving Bookfold card

Here is another card for the Die Cut Diva's blog. Don't forget to join us in our Favorite Holiday challenge this month. Our sponsor is Le Crystelle Clothing and Crafts.


My card today is more of a fall card, but would work great for a Thanksgiving card! I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving in the fact that I will more likely be working after dinner, just to get up early to work on black Friday too! Oh the joys of retail!!!


The card base is a precut card that I carefully measured to cut the pattern paper to fit. Some measurements weren't all that great and needed a little help! ;-) I distressed all the panels and sides, even the two center pieces with my images on it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Monica

Supplies:
Le Crystelle- Book Step card
CC Designs- images
Tim Holtz- Frayed burlap distress ink
Misc- pattern paper, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment