Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Anniversary

I started my day off very crafty as I got 2 cards done and another started all before I left to pick my boys about an hour and half away. The card below was the first and was made for some friends for their anniversary. I made it with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge in mind.
Here is this weeks sketch...

Here is my card...

I masked of the area to create my strip across the top. I stamped and embossed the images, then added color to the back ground with some distress inks. Adhered the panel to the card base, stamped my sentiment and added some hand drawn lines to make a border to the yellow strip.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Close to my Heart- heart stamps
Hero Arts- sentiment
Tim Holtz- Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber distress inks
Recollections- Silver and gray embossing powder and cardstock

1 comment: