Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You're tops in my book bag

Hello all! I'm stopping by with a quick post to share a project I made with the Lawnscaping challenge in mind.


I will also link this up with the Simon Says Stamp Tie it up challenge.


I die cut the bag three times. Once on the book pattern and  twice on the denim paper. On a separate scratch piece of cardstock I stamped the book and sentiment. I colored the book with copics and the sentiments were cut and I distressed the edges. After adhering everything together and tied the top with some twine.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Goodie bag die, Science of love and peppermint twine
Misc- Copics and pattern paper!

8 comments:

  1. I love this card so much! The colors are so amazing! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! What teacher wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! What teacher wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! What teacher wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I really like how you colored the book and distressed the edges of the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an awesome bag! What a fantastic teacher gift!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And OH WOW - this is cool and fabulous and just such a fun idea!!! Love the paper you used and I just think this is so great!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete